Monday, November 4, 2019

I'm Making a New Blog

I'm making a new blog and discontinuing this one.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm feeling a real need to create something (for my mental health, fah real), and I think words are my medium.  I'm starting a new blog rather than firing up the old one because I feel like I'm in a new place mentally compared to where I was in 2015.  This blog is mostly about me exploring Peace Corps life (what an experience--still the best decision I've ever made), but the new blog is more about me being self indulgent and exploring the books I read, the shows I watch, the music I listen to, my take on pop culture and politics, and generally fleshing out the random thoughts that I jot down in my journal or record voice memos about in my phone.

Come crawl inside my head: https://grownupaja.blogspot.com/

Love y'all,

Aja

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Making a New Blog

I'm making a new blog and discontinuing this one.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm feeling a real need to create something (f...